Appeaser Obama Betrays Israel and American Jews And Christians To Islamic Religious Fanatics–Videos

Posted on May 19, 2011. Filed under: American History, Blogroll, Communications, Economics, Employment, Federal Government, Foreign Policy, government, government spending, history, Language, Law, liberty, Life, Links, media, People, Philosophy, Politics, Rants, Raves, Regulations, Religion, Security, Strategy, Video, Wealth, Wisdom | Tags: , , , , , , , |

 

 

 

Israel map throughout history

 

Israel Upset About Obama Speech

 

President Obama on the Middle East [CNN: 5-19-2011]

 

 

Obama speech fuels frustration abroad [NBC: 5-19-2011]

 

Negative Mideast reaction to Obama speech [NBC: 5-19-2011]

 

Arabs React to Obama’s Speech  

 

ISRAEL / PALISTINA !

 

 

President Obama Gives Back Palestine Israel Boarders from 1967 and $1Billion To Egypt

 

Obama Lies about Dividing Jerusalem Obama Betrays Israel and Supports Terrorists

 

Neville Chamberlain or Barack Obama

 

Glenn Beck-05/19/11-A

 

 

Glenn Beck-05/19/11-B

 

Glenn Beck-05/19/11-C

 

Barack-Rhashid Connection

 

Obama Sends Billions to the Middle East…

 

President Obama has lied so much, the majority of the American people no longer believe or trust President Obama.

Most Americans simply do not want to listen to this President.

My advice to the people of Israel is just wait until Obama is replaced  in January 2013.

Unil then just ignore him like  millions of Americans do each day.

The American people made a big mistake when they elected him in 2008 and they will soon correct their mistake.

Until then I suggest the people of Israel contact their jewish friends in America and politely tell them to not contribute one penny to President Obama’s re-election campaign, particularly those who work on Wall Street’s investment and commercial banking sector in New York.

When the unemployment rate is over 10% and the inflation rate over 5% in early 2012, the combined Obama Misery Index will be over 15%.

At that point Obama will be widely perceived as a lame duck.

The American people will vote their pocket books and throw Obama out of office just like they did Jimmy Carter.

Both Carter and Obama are no friends to either Israel or the jewish people.

American Christians do not particularly care for President Obama either. 

 

Background Articles and Videos

Barack Obama Friends Sean Hannity Special Part 2

 

Rush – The Muslim Brotherhood To Obama, Thanks To Obama We Have Come A Long Way Baby

 

Israel rejects return to 1967 borders – 25 May 09

 

Ed Koch on Obama – I Smell Munich, the Jews Feel Betrayed on Israel


Make a Comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Liked it here?
Why not try sites on the blogroll...

%d bloggers like this: