Archive for October 10th, 2010

Sunday Talking Heads On The Obama Depression and Mass Exodus From White House–Videos

Posted on October 10, 2010. Filed under: Blogroll, College, Communications, Culture, Economics, Education, Employment, Federal Government, Fiscal Policy, government, government spending, history, Immigration, Language, Law, liberty, Life, Links, media, People, Philosophy, Politics, Rants, Raves, Regulations, Taxes, Technology, Video, War, Wisdom | Tags: , , , , , , |

Interview With Christine Lagarde

Fox News Sunday Part 1 – Erick Cantor VS The Wicked Witch

Fox News Sunday Part 2 – Erick Cantor VS The Wicked Witch

 

Fox News Sunday Part 3 – The Sunday Panel

Fox News Sunday Part 4 – The Sunday Panel

 

Stimulus spending simply does not work.

Ron Paul: Obama Stimulus Package Will Turn Recession Into Depression

Keynesian Economics Is Wrong: Bigger Gov’t Is Not Stimulus

Free Markets and Small Government Produce Prosperity

Eight Reasons Why Big Government Hurts Economic Growth

Yet the stimulus spending package is exactly what President Obama’s Keynesian economics advisors said would keep us under an 8% unemployment rate.

What needs to be done is cutting the size and scope of the Federal Government by closing 10 Federal Departments, going to a national retail sales consumption tax–the FairTax,  and limiting Federal Government spending to 80% of FairTax collections with the remaining 20% of FairTax collection going to pay down the National Debt.

Neither the Democratic nor Republican parties will do any of the above.

The time for a new political party is fast approaching.

The Republicans will gain control of both the House and Senate this November with 255 Republican  Representatives in the House and 51 Republican Senators in the Senate.

However, the Republicans lack the courage, political will and leadership to tell the American people the truth and do what is needed.

I suspect the Republicans will win the next two elections including the Presidency in 2012 and then proceed to replay Bush’s second term with a President such as Newt Gingrich.

If they do, they will never get another chance with the American people.

 

Related Posts On Pronk Palisades

Obama Depression: 20 Months Of Unemployment Over 8% For Official U-3 Rate and Over 15% For Total U-6 Rate–Over 26 Million Americans Looking For A Full Time Job and 41.8 Million On Food Stamps!–Followed By 36 More Months Of Over 8% Official Unemployment U-3 Rate and 15% Total Unemployment U-6 Rate!

Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )

Liked it here?
Why not try sites on the blogroll...